Monday, May 25, 2015

Transfers, May 13 in Moore, OK

We drove the Elders to Moore for transfers and who did I spy in the parking lot?  Karli Englebrecht, one of my 6th grade students in my first 6th grade class at Cottage Lake Elementary. She was one of two LDS students in my class. Can you believe it?  Sister Englebrecht, a missionary in the Oklahoma Oklahoma City Mission, and I ran into her!  What a delight!
Our traditional transfer breakfast. Sister Moore (left front0 and Elder Runolfson (center back) are the only two that were left in Ada. We ate bacon, German pancakes, and smoothies.
The Ada full time and Ward missionaries. We had T-shirts made for our Ada mission, but we didn't get the message to wear them for the pictures!
Elders Burdett and Halls, our Zone Leaders. Elder Halls completed his mission and went home. 
Elders Runolfson, Swenson, Tanner, Garner
Sisters Moore and Drinkall - May 2015, Ada, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment